A manhunt is on to find those behind the bombing that wounded 22 people on a Friday morning rush-hour subway train.
After a makeshift bomb exploded in a London Underground station Friday and injured at least 30 people, Donald Trump tweeted speculatively about the investigation and took the time to promote his own immigration ban efforts.
Trump, who spoke briefly with reporters before going into the Oval Office, said he had been briefed on the attack, which police called a terror incident, calling it a "terrible thing".
Trump, addressing reporters briefly on camera, called the attack "an absolutely bad thing".
London police have declined to comment on Trump's tweets, and have given no information about potential suspects.
Trump's tough talk came a day after he drew conservative criticism for pursuing an agreement with Democrats on young immigrants who had been living in the country illegally.
Trump's top national security aide said that Trump was simply noting British law enforcement is keeping an eye on terrorist groups seeking to carry out attacks on its soil.
Following the London Bridge terrorist attack, Trump criticized Khan for saying there was "no reason to be alarmed".
One can not help but wonder if Trump knows that "cutting off" the internet would also mean cutting off access to his beloved Twitter account.
He then added: "Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner", without giving details of what that meant.
Mr Trump also suggested cutting off internet capabilities, which he said were a main recruitment tool for terrorists.
Trump also claimed that his administration has accomplished more to defeat ISIS in nine months than Obama's Administration did in eight years. He adds: "Must be proactive & nasty!"
Multiple federal appeals courts had blocked the ban, but the Supreme Court in June agreed to hear an appeal from the administration on those rulings, giving the executive order a temporary green light.