Spacey Impeached By Netflix After Sexual Harassment Charges

Not Released

Beau Willimon the creator of “House of Cards,” says he was unaware of Kevin Spacey’s alleged behavior

Netflix, who produces the popular "House of Cards" series starring the disgraced Spacey, has unceremoniously given him the ax following allegations of sexual assault of minors levied against the actor.

As of now, the Netflix show producers are currently reviewing Spacey's contract to see if they are legally able to move forward without him according to the report.

"MRC and Netflix have made a decision to suspend production on House of Cards season 6, until further notice, to give us time to review the current situation and to address any concerns of our cast and crew", Netflix and Media Rights Capital announced in a joint statement on October 31, 2017.

Here, a look back at everything we know so far about Spacey's growing scandal and the aftermath of his poorly received apology.

A young production assistant who won't reveal his name told CNN Spacey exhibited unwanted sexual behavior toward him during those first years of filming.

"Netflix will not be involved with any further production of House of Cards that includes Kevin Spacey", it said.

Spacey posted on Twitter that he didn't remember the Rapp encounter.

In London, The Old Vic has been accused of covering up allegations of groping and inappropriate sexual behaviour by Spacey.

Additionally, Spacey revealed that he has "had relationships with both men and women", and that he now chooses "to live as a gay man". A few House of Cards spinoffs are rumored to be in the works.

"I was in a state of shock", he said. "I witnessed him groping men many times in all sort of different situations". "He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there". The production assistant said that the harassment stopped for long enough that he felt okay about driving to the set with Spacey.

Spacey's then-publicist said the actor was "taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment" and that "no other information will be available at this time".

Meanwhile, CNN has reported that eight anonymous employees and former employees from the "House of Cards" set have come forward with claims about the actor's alleged "predatory" behaviour.

Citizens Apology made at Scottish Parliament for Balfour Declaration
Lebanese prime minister resigns, saying his life in danger