Turkey on Monday said they are "concerned" about clashes between government forces and southern separatists in Yemen's coastal city of Aden.
The Saudi-led coalition and the Iran-allied Houthis, who control the capital, Sanaa, and much of northern Yemen, have been locked in a bloody stalemate for most of the last three years.
The Southern Resistance Force (SRF) have also captured the main barracks of troops loyal to President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who already resides in Riyadh.
Minister of Culture and Information Awwad Al-Awwad said in a statement to the Saudi Press Agency following the session, that the Cabinet noted the Coalition statement, which called on all Yemeni political and social components for calm and restraint.
The Red Cross says the fighting has left 38 people dead since Sunday.
The prime minister, Ahmed bin Daghr, and a number of senior government figures were holed up in the palace on Tuesday and were preparing to flee to Saudi Arabia, officials said.
The seizure of the camp is the biggest gain for southern separatists against government forces since fighting erupted in the city on Sunday.
The southern port city of Aden is considered Yemen's temporary capital and the Saudi-backed Yemeni government has based itself there since 2015. Hadi, who has been living in Saudi Arabia for most of the war, rejected the ultimatum, describing the separatists' actions as a "coup".
Yemen's defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for nearly three years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far. It will take all necessary measures to restore security and stability in Aden, the coalition confirmed.
The Saudi-led coalition urged both sides to cease hostilities on Tuesday.
The US State Department has expressed concern and called upon all parties to "refrain from escalation and further bloodshed".