Man finds wife, her lover dead in carbon monoxide-filled garage

Tameka Hargrave was found dead in a parking garage on Monday

Man finds wife and 'her lover' dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

Police say a New Jersey man found his wife and a auto mechanic dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

It was there where police say he found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the male mechanic.

According to FOX News, law enforcement officials believe Hargrave's was having sex with the mechanic in exchange for vehicle fix.

Kahali Johnson of Newark, N.J., discovered both his wife and a man in the garage with a running auto. "She's just a few feet away, she's laid out".

Johnson told ABC 7 NY he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home.

He claimed when he found them, they were both outside the vehicle, which had been left running.

NBC4 NY reported, according to law enforcement sources, that "the pair apparently died of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex".

Emergency responders and police are on the scene investigating a possible carbon monoxide poisoning incident with fatal injuries reported at this time. I want her to see me graduate high school. "I just want my mother back". I can't do that, ' she said.

"Basically, she died because of carbon monoxide", he said.

Johnson told WABC he blames the apartment complex. As the New York Post reported, the girl's 22-year-old partner turned on the auto so the couple could keep warm, and she was overcome by carbon monoxide. Their deaths are still under investigation, but cops said they appear to be accidental.

Chelsea confirm Antonio Conte's sacking with terse statement
Anderson wins six-hour marathon to reach men's singles final