EPL: Mourinho singles out three Man United players for blame

Luke Shaw Man United West Ham

EPL: Mourinho singles out three Man United players for blame

Manager Jose Mourinho said some of his players "care more than others" in his pre-match news conference when asked about the winless run.

United are in desperate need of a shot in the arm against Valencia in Tuesday's Champions League clash, given their draw against Wolves was compounded by a shock Carabao Cup exit to Derby and chastening loss to West Ham.

According to The Sun, Mourinho now has just a week to show the United hierarchy that he is the right man for the job.

City refused to shatter their wage structure to sign Sanchez, who is thought to earn £391,000-a-week as a basic wage with a further £75,000 for every first team game he starts, with the Blues refusing to match United's staggering offer.

Premier League title victor Pires added on a 25-year-old midfielder who has remained inconsistent at club level after returning from a memorable summer in Russian Federation with his country: "Paul Pogba is a great player".

Another route into the Champions League is by winning the competition.

"He knows Man Utd is maybe the best club in the world, so they have a lot of pressure, but Paul Pogba is a great player".

"We have to look at ourselves as players".

Valencia, too, have struggled out of the gates in their domestic league.

Arnautovic hit the back of the net during West Ham's 3-1 victory over Manchester United. They have won eight of their last nine such games since that defeat (D1).

As Manchester United's domestic season threatens to go off the rails, manager Jose Mourinho doesn't believe his whole squad is showing an adequate amount of concern.

Those are two important players at the club.

From a Manchester United perspective, afternoons don't come much worse.

Sports analysts Gracenote say United have a 84% chance of progressing to the knockout stages, an increase of 16% from before their win over Young Boys.

"And the big thing he said he learnt from Chelsea was that you couldn't single out a player in a meeting in front of the other players because the players don't except this now".

"To sustain this, it will be crucial to beat Valencia this week before the double-header against group favourites Juventus on matchdays three and four".

Indonesia seeks global help after quake-tsunami, mass prison breaks confirmed
Kavanaugh's Yale Friend Says He Drunkenly Started Fight, Landed Friend In Jail