But according to the Mirror, the 38-year-old Suits star definitely won't be returning to the popular drama series as its final episode aired in September last year. If that's truly the case, Meghan and Harry might opt to ditch their titles as they separate further and further.
FOREIGN Minister Marise Payne says Australia will respect Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepping back as senior members of the royal family.
"All I can say is, I hope he's going to be happy - because whenever I saw those photographs, or those films, of the Duke of Windsor, living in the Bois du Boulogne with Wallis Simpson, he didn't look very happy to me", Farage said.
"I don't know how long the Canadian media would indulge that, I don't know how long the world media would indulge that", he said.
After years of growing tension with the press, the prince and his wife have announced plans to quit their senior royal duties, move part-time to North America, seek financial independence and withdraw from regular media scrutiny.
It has also led to questions about the prominent role of the Royal family in modern society. He uses the remaining surplus to fund his expenses as well as those of his sons, Prince Harry and Prince William, who is second in line to the throne (Prince Harry is sixth).
"You know, you are either a member of the royal family or you're not", he told Reuters.
"Taxpayers will rightly ask who will be funding their overseas lifestyle, their extra security and trips back and forth between here and North America", said Graham Smith, head of Republic which wants to abolish the monarchy. This includes his income from the Duchy of Cornwall as well as the several millions he has inherited from Queen Elizabeth. Soon after their relationship became public in 2016, he released a statement criticizing "the racial undertones of comment pieces" as well as the "outright sexism and racism of social-media trolls".
As a woman of colour entering the royal family Meghan has had to endure more hate and backlash than any other royal in history.
"I think without doubt this young couple have been through some bad times, I think they have had appalling media intrusion, I'm afraid, some of it really quite aggressive and not really easily forgivable", she said. When they wanted to make their unhappiness public, the couple gave an interview to a sympathetic journalist from broadcaster ITV.
"If that is something they wish to pursue and they think that they can be productive, effective, do what they want to do in their own lives in that way, then of course that's a decision I would respect and we would respect".
It's not clear how they will earn an income given that their current work, beyond Royal engagements, involves charities.
The post also said the couple planned to launch a "new charitable entity". Along with their statement, Meghan and Harry also released a detailed Q&A on their website which answers nearly every question you can possibly think of. Meghan and Harry have been attacked by the media and British public ever since they Wednesday, and they recently took a six-week holiday to spend some alone time together.